Welcome to Deer Pass Golf Course
Deer Pass Events - Fall, 2016
Tuesday and Thursday Senior Scrambles
8:30am Registration, 9:00am start.
Monday and Thursday Evening Scrambles
5:00pm Registration, 5:30pm start.
$1 Tuesdays! - Don't Miss Out!
$1 per hole including Cart (9 Holes for $9 or 18 Holes for $18)
$1 Hot Dogs
$1 Candy Bars
$1 Can Sodas
$1 Bud Light Draught or Busch Light Can
$1 Deer Pass Logo Balls
$1 Bag of Golf Tees
PRIME DATES ARE AVAILABLE FOR GOLF OUTINGS
CALL CHADLY 216-469-9241 TO SET UP A MEETING
New General Manager - New Vision - Many Improvements
For over six years, Chad Gibson has been the General Manager of Deer Pass Golf Course. Chad’s pro-active approach to management and course development is responsible for the big improvements you see, and will see in the future.
In 2010, the owners of Deer Pass Golf Course sought and hired one of North East Ohio’s top golf course managers... Chad Gibson! Marketing, advertising, community involvement, multiple improvements, and professional staff make a great golf course—one that stands out from the rest. That is what Chad is known for... which means you will have the best golfing experience possible!
In the past six years, hundreds of thousands of dollars have been wisely invested into Deer Pass Golf Course and more is planned to make this golf course a must play experience.
Fun Course - Friendly Staff - Great Value
- Deer Pass Golf Course is playable for all ages and levels of golfers, with generous fairways
- yet challenging greens, which serves Medina, Akron, Fairlawn, Brunswick, Wadsworth, Sevilleand surrounding communities
- There are 4 Sets of tees, offering you a variety of distances to play from, according to your
- Our friendly staff learns your name, making Deer Pass feel like your home golf course
- Rewards are offered to thank our golfers for their business
- We have great rates and good values for the course, with online discounts and promotions
Community Driven Public Golf Course
- Deer Pass is community driven, which means we donate time and rounds to all local
- school, charity, and community functions
- Recently, thousands of dollars in furniture were donated to the Cloverleaf Recreation
- The Black River golf team and Special Olympics golf league call us their home golf course
- Golf clinics, luncheons, and picnics are offered for the community
- Special pricing is offered for seniors and junior golfers
- Deer Pass Golf Course is a member of 4 local Chambers of Commerce
Golf Outing Fundraisers
Fund-raisers for the community, includes raising thousands for local churches, school pay-to-play,
non-profits, fire departments, families in need, and fraternities. With a professional staff boasting
over 25 years of this specialized experience, we are here to assist you with flyers, sponsorship
levels, and volunteer meetings.
Chad Gibson acts as a personal coach to assure your outing is a great success.
Who puts up a guarantee of $5,000? By using our formula we do! But most fund-raisers make more,
usually between $8,000 – $18,000... at the end of the day we write you the BIG CHECK!
Great location in Medina County, less then 30 minutes from most Cleveland and Akron Suburbs, conveniently located at the intersection of 71 and 76/224 in North East Ohio.